Wednesday, July 5, 2017

SuNoFes 2017

Hi guys! I'm deeply sorry for my lack of update here. Despite not having posted anything for a very long time I am proud to say I will still be making visual novels.
By the end of last year I decided to concentrate more on making short story projects (e.g. Bus Stop and Azure) and refrain a bit from big idealistic projects like Conspiracy.

In case word hadn't reach you yet I eventually cancelled it much to my dismay. I'm sure most of you knew Conspiracy had been a long term project of mine going on and off base on my moods. I tried working on it but sadly, I had grown and changed a lot since I began it. My mindset had changed. I have changed over the years. Not to mention the project itself became a stress for me. Who knows? Maybe I will get back to it again. I just don't think it will be any time sooner. I would love to thank everyone from the depths of my heart for having supported the game and patiently waited for it. I'm gravely sorry I disappointed all of you. 

I hope this fact will not stop you from playing more of my games. I want to believe that by working on short VNs or KNs I can make more stories for you to enjoy. 

I already  have a few episodic ideas stashed which I hope to be able to work on too. For now if you've been following me on twitter, then you know I decided to finish two of my ongoing projects: Nocturnal Affair (BL) and See You Again (temporary title). 

The latter I intend to submit for this year's SuNoFes 2017 edition. 'See You Again' was the very same project I wanted to enlist for this recent year's spring jam. Unfortunately, due to several irl related issues I dropped out from both. I'm positive it won't be the same this time around. At the moment SYA's draft script is already finished. While I'm away travelling for the month I will transfer it on Ren'py and start asking aid from a proofreader at the same time. I plan to fully code the game once I get back home in August. 

Closing this post wishing each and everyone of you an unforgettable summer.