Saturday, March 11, 2017

Jams

The other day I learned that TyranoBuilder was hosting a game jam which would take place starting from 9th March to 7th May.



I figured it would be a great chance to join, because it would motivate me to actually use the engine. Not to mention I recently developed an idea which, to my luck, matches the jam's theme.

However, this idea was supposed to be used for another jam I am already part of which is "Sakura Jam". An event I was already aware of since last year and promptly decided to join. I thought it would be cool to try working on a short "romance" themed VNs again. Just for a change.

Anyway, being the lazy bum I am, I thought I could use the same idea on both jams. Which I still yet have to ask to Cloudnovel's admins. Either way, in case it won't be possible (which I hope not) the game will have two parts: one present at Cloudnovel and another downloadable and/or playable online. Both relating to the same characters and which may also be consider stand alone VNs.

All information are currently hazy (because I am panicking and anxious as f***) and I still have a lot to consider but for now that is what I came up with. Fortunately, I have already commenced writing the script and began making some sprite sketches. Which reminds me, I should make a flowchart. 

That's all for now. I'll surely come back again and write updates as soon as I can hopefully. 

Have a nice day!