Thursday, February 27, 2014

Done Yuu's Lineart

So today I've finished Yuu Kuromori's sprite lineart (still need to color it though) and by sometime for sure I'll start working on Katsuo, yep, I hope those who are already aiming for him are glad about this. As for Jin... he can wait (>∆<")... Really having a rough time with his sprite,mostly because his pose doesn't entirely convince me.

Yuu's Sprite Preview

When I changed Yuu's hairstyle I had the feeling that he's "new look" reminded me of a certain dateable character. Guess who?

Amachi Shouta from Tokimeki Girl's Side 2!!! Lately I'm getting interested in psychoanalysis, so I'm guessing it's an unconscious act? -.-
Differently from Amachi, Yuu's just really the usual happy-go-lucky sport guy type. I'm hoping his new look will get those who will play "Conspiracy" to go for him too. 
Okay,I admit it I felt sorry for him so I changed his hairstyle!!! Kidding ;P
He's old hairstyle was difficult for me to manage,so I figured I should give up on making him wear a headband. Oh well, better start working on Katsuo...