Thursday, August 27, 2015

Conspiracy Script Status+ BTT Spoilers

     Regained the will to write Conspiracy's script which is more or less near the final part. Can't say the same for the sprites - so embarrassing -, I'm having problems with the game script so I'll probably drop by LSF forums to ask for a hand any time soon. Anyway here it is...

The game contains 2,501 dialogue blocks, containing 17,991 words and 94,446 characters, for an average of 7.2 words and 38 characters per block.


     The secret character path will be a tough one... (●´⌓`●)

     As for the Before the Tale I got lazy working on its backgrounds halfway although they are nothing but quasi drafts. I'm glad I started working on it though! ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧ 
       
    Here are some previews of my background attempted making results...



       Sucks I know... (n˘v˘•)¬