Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Contemplating...5

Aahh.. (*^*) It's soo great having a lot of inspirations!!! Problem is... What to do with inspirations if you the don't have the desire to work it??? (╥﹏╥) I can't wait for Spring Break to come and spend 24/7 on Conspiracy only to wake up like a drunk. (not an ideal way to spend one's break I know -.-u
Then again, I enjoy working on this game, but I got to admit it's a pain working on such a project on your own. Not to mention the fact that my brain is developing so many ideas that at some point they end up merging, which, if I may say a good and half-bad thing... 
As for the possible future male protagonists I'll try not to put them on the stereotype categories, it's going to be really, really hard... ^^; So how about experimenting?? How about your persuadable male discovered to be an alien? Or your long-time best-friend hiding the fact that his actually an evil arch-enemy who wants to destroy and/or conquer the world??? 
Okay,crazy ideas and experiments aside it's not bad doing something out of the ordinary once in a while. That's it for now ^3^