Monday, April 7, 2014

Romics!

Lately my humour and artistic mood has been having ups and downs, I'm working on the ending images and by the time I realized I've lost my focused. Played computer games, and read yaoi to inspire me more for the male characters if I'll ever make another GXB (which I'm hoping will happen) after "Conspiracy".
The one thing I loved about April's first week putting my still busy overload works aside, is Rome's  Romics event. It happens around the beginning month of October and April, my favourite time of the year!
Going there lifted my spirits up, inspired and gave me, though little, boost to reprise and continue my game! I had fun, and enjoyed the next 5 hours of my life walking to and fro from one stall to another. I don't know why but I felt as if this month's events didn't have more or less interesting stalls... This of course, is just a feeling.
Cups I have no intention of using XD


I'm looking forward for October's event and see if I find more "otome-ish" things or at least a yaoi stand... :(
These are what I managed to buy for this month. -.-
Yep! I'm a BXB fangirl too! You got problem with that? Kidding! :P Also I'm wondering if some Italian publishing house, gained rights to publish "Aitsu no Daihon Mei"... I felt hang up after reading only two chapters of volume 5 on-line...
I wish there were more smex scenes though >.<
Oh, well.. let's wish for the best! Hope you had a nice week-end like I did!❤ \(^-^)/