Monday, May 19, 2014

Contemplating...6

The game settings has been going well for now, if the higher ups want, I might not have problem releasing the demo for this month or after. As for the walk-through my 15 days condition is still valid! In the meantime I might as well work on the sprites just in case and start figuring out how I want the full version's ending look like. I can't wait to hear your opinions about Conspiracy!!! \(^•^)/
Changing topic...Recently, I've been playing Sweet Fuse and I had the awful idea of pursuing Kimimaro Urabe (which later on I regretted -.-"" ) thinking he was an easy catch but- WRONG! 
His route was the most twisted story in the whole game - in my opinion at least -  though he was a clear example of the famous saying : " Do not judge a book by its cover." I admire whoever wrote his route and planned his character, because seriously... I never expected for the fortune-teller to be that twisted. -Though I still consider Zenya from Sweet Pool still the craziest male in most VNs I played so far - 
Anyway, the game is really worth buying! ;D