Thursday, May 1, 2014

Update!

Hi! I hope you're everyone had a nice Easter day, which was more or less 11 days ago... Whoops!
Sorry, for not updating but I really needed some break and some fresh thoughts in order to continue working on Conspiracy... Seems like it's on page 2 now on LSF, well it's my fault though, anyway I'm still working on sprites but I'm quite positive so I say the demo release might happen between or after the end of this month! After that, I will have to face its full version... Well, script work is going okay but I know I'm only around 40% work for it.
Good thing we're almost near summer vacation - at least for me here in Italy - and I can finally dedicate, let's say, most of my time on this game. Must keep it together! Thank you for reading this post. I really appreciate it.
As thanks, I wanted to make an Easter drawing of Prince No.1 - based on the poll results I'm glad I gave him that title - but before I could realize it I didn't liked any of the draft sketches I made... Oh,well. This is a special for K's fans enjoy! ;)
How Shirokawa spends his holiday mornings...