Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Updating Today

Hi! How's everyone summer vacation going? I hope everyone's having fun because mine this week has been a series of ups and downs... Not really the kind of summer I was expecting for this year.
Right now I found myself in an accommodation with an eerie feel to it or at least on the outside...
Oh well... (╯︵╰,) At least there's wi-fi.
So anyway, here's what I managed to do so far from last week...

Statistics:
The game contains 1,513 dialogue blocks, containing 10,436 words and 54,829
characters, for an average of 6.9 words and 36 characters per block.

The game contains 30 menus, 135 images, and 13 screens.

While writing the past scene for Katsuo and the heroine's meeting he ended up with dialogues such as:
"Stop being so annoying and just give me your stupid pinky."
 
I guess writing dialogues for a tsundere male is hard in a way... a dialogue with a bit of sense into it I mean. O.o Cmon I know you can do it! O °( >.< ) O

Though this week hasn't been like what I was expecting the positive side is that it gave me more ideas, updating the ones in my mind archive and gave me new inspirations on artistic side. I've been seeing vibrant and tropical colors everywhere it's so refreshing!

That's for today -whatever time it is around your side-. See ya!  :)