Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Greetings!

I actually arrived at my destination 2 days prior and am pretty lucky enough to have found a wi-fi connection for the time being ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
I tried writing the script while I was on board, but between sleeping and tiredness I eventually just putted it aside and opted for sleeping. >///< For now here I am updating the blog with this darn hot temperature killing me ahahah... -just joking-
Seriously though, I better start doing some serious work with the script. The individual dating scenes are blocking me.
Speaking of dating scenes, I got Ruka and Shitara-senpai in both :D mode... The ver.99 is okay for now, though I had some initial problems with the game when loading it in PSP and I think they should've just left the kanji like what they did with TMGS2. Ahh ~~~ I can't wait for the definite version.. :3 Bye for now ^^