Thursday, June 26, 2014

I'm Leaving This Sunday!

Hello! Sooo sorry if I haven't updated anything these past 5 days! (●´⌓`●) I've even been neglecting the script and game itself. I've been busy between preparing my baggage, things to bring and cleaning up my things. It's times like these in which I realize I actually have a number of stashed, mostly papers and sketches, here and there. \(///Σ///)\
Turning back on today's topic... Just as the tittle says, I'm leaving this Sunday and will be turning sometime on the third week of August. From today onwards updates will be uncertain, mainly because where I'll be staying doesn't have any good internet connection but since I'll also be travelling in different places from time to time I'm hoping to find locations with free wi-fi connection (•̀ᴗ•́)و Of course there'll be one in this time and day! We are in the 21st century's technological evolution right...?
Anyway, until the header features Conspiracy's characters it means game updates won't be particularly certain or will be once in a lifetime -joking on this last part XD -, this will be remove once I turn in August -hoping that I have at least finish the script by that time- and from August I'll start with art work again.
Don't you find Jinjust cute?

Good news is that I finally got my hands on a 500GB external hard disk where I can at least put the project for the entire time- wishing that due to another bad luck mixed with carelessness I might not unintentionally destroy it- =.=
Feel free to drop by and keep visiting the blog if I can mange to write a post during my vacation time. -because I'll desperately try to update the blog(*⌒▽⌒*)θ~♪
With this last post for the month of June, please enjoy your summer vacation as well! (o‿∩) Baci Baci con affetto !!!