Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Results So Far

This is what the new textbox looks like and I'm hoping not to change it any further

Yesterday I spent all day trying to figure out how to customize the gallery and its code but I literally cracked my head, must be because I couldn't concentrate at all. 
Since summer break began I've develop two new ideas; the first regarding yet again fantasy but of a much darker and not so cute theme and the second, is just your typical drama comedy (film influences I've seen these days perhaps?).  
In other words I'm deviating yet again, since I have no idea what the heck I'm doing lately. I guess I can temporarily suspend all art works and write the script for a while...(∩⌣̀_⌣́) Until I change work again..
Ending this post with two characters I was thinking for an otome idea and whom I wanted to distract myself a bit...

Summer and Autumn