Saturday, June 21, 2014

Long Time No Post!

I'm making progress with the script and the story's idea is once again obtaining some mental updates!
In other words I finally broke myself from the blocking parts. In a way or another...
The faux route is already about to be finish, as for the secondary route, it still needs reviewing and organizing before I can finally put it in script form.
My only problems these days are two things; my laptop and the computer I'm currently using. The first got its program malfunctioning while the latter keeps hanging (;*△*;)
Nothing bad happened so far, but basing on past "dramatic" experiences I had you never know. Good thing I finally got my hands on an external hard disk! (´⌣`ʃƪ)

Ending this post with my favorite boy band (* ་ *) -just felt like fangirling-