Saturday, June 14, 2014

Today's Attempt!

I tried making the gallery just now and I think I'm getting the hang of it.
I know, it's pretty lame -_-
I better revise the gallery's UI design and finish the important things, such as the script!
Speaking of games... I finally got Ayumu Shirabe's ending! \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/


 No matter how many times I replay the game, the only scene I never skip is when poor Shirabe realized he'd still been the priestess on their first challenge o(≧∇≦o)

His reply to what Shidou said regarding how well-crafted the icons are on their traits
ahahaha XD
I should have played it starting from Ryousei's route passing on Shidou then ending with Makoto! 
I'm literally ruining Count Hogstein's motives behind his actions. Thanks to all guys own route's hints things are getting a bit clearer. In a way... ( ´⍪⌂⍪`) I mean once I got Shirabe's hint I finally had more or less a much accurate idea of why M2 had done what he has done.(一。一;;)
That's all for today's post I guess.