Saturday, June 7, 2014

Finished Cosplays!

We're already on the June 7th! And summer vacation is finally here! 〜(^∇^〜)
This should mean more game progress right? I'm hoping to update more for this month since by the end of June I'll be travelling! Yep, travel - I deserve some relaxing time too right? - So sorry if the following posts will be too boring or pretty much annoying :P
Anyway 2 more days and I'll finally post the walk-through to obtain the CG! If you obtained it, congratulations! If still not... then please just wait 2 more days! ~(^◇^)/
 Today I've finished the Riko and Jin's crossdress cosplays for the school festival! What do you think?
Western clothings! 

Eastern clothings!


From tomorrow on I'll temporarily stop with sprite work and start UI design for the game. Fortunately someone offered to give me a hand! (≧∇≦)/ See you!