Sunday, June 15, 2014

Perhaps I'm Stupid...

Today I tried understanding and making the gallery section following the documentation in Ren'Py, and some code tips in LSF.
Followed the documentation code
Really I'm trying my best to understand the codes, but perhaps it's better if I concentrate more on the art and script part since the results are far from what I was expecting... I'm getting discourage about it and no matter how much I try it all looks like hieroglyphic to me (;へ:)I'm not kidding...
Maybe if I look into it again in the future, after finishing both script and art part, things might go for the right way.
In the meantime I accepted another request on dA from the same person who requested the previous comic panel.
The previous love pairs from the comic panel
I need some good news to cheer me up, and another boost of energy filled with positive thoughts. (⊙_☉) I need to play some games I've suspended for long and watch anime. A lot of anime...