Sunday, June 1, 2014

Welcome June! + ᑕᗝﬡℱᙓᔕᔕᓰᗢﬡᔕ (?)

Today is finally June 1st and that means summer is already travelling to spend time with us!!! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
I can't believe how much time passed since I started this first serious otome project, though at the beginning it was suppose to be a game where I could experiment with UI editing and code learning.
Initially there were supposed to be only 4 characters; Riko (whom the heroine thought was female only to discover in his route that he was actually a male), Katsuo (the 1st prince emitting "your definitely fall in love for me" aura), Yuu (the friendly megane (☉_☉) ) and the heroine, but as the story continued expanding so did the characters.
Riko had  name changes beginning from Himeko, to Ren, to finally her actual name. Katsuo, I managed to keep his initial character concept and changed his personality from the everyone-loves-me to a shut-in hard working student and as for Yuu, his the very first OC I had who actually changed hairstyles 3x! Though at the end he didn't become the friendly-"megane"-basketball player... ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ・_・)┘

Mizuno, Jin and the secret character joined later on. And that's how an experimental project turned into a "serious project"!
I started working on it seriously from the end of August, after scrapping 5 stories; 3 which were otome ideas and 2 short VN stories. Currently they are archived.

Enough about this!


Here's what I've worked on today and a sprite sketch preview! 


That's it for today and sorry for making you read such a post... ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ