Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Got My Head Cleared Up

Just what today's post is! I finally got my mind cleared up after days of eternal torment - kidding ;P - I've just spent days finishing some anime series I've suspended since I started working on Conspiracy and am still trying to finish playing DRAMAtical Murder: reconnect, an fandisc featuring Dramatical Murder's after story (if your planning on playing this be warned, it's a BXB or Boy's Love and  18+ )! Then I'm finally going to play  Dmmd Fan Visual Novel made by Soramatsu.
 I'm already looking forward for the anime's english subs (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧



I'm glad the voices are similar to the game (●♡∀♡)

Changing topics, here's the plan I ended up with (⌒.−)=★

  1.  Finish script ( top priority
  2. Start looking for free musics and sound effects to apply on game ( I've lost my collection when I accidentally destroyed my 16GB USB -__- )
  3. Finish sprites' wardrobes ( Yuu's winter clothing is lame after all )
  4. Work on coding (we'll see... we'll see...)
  5. Aim for a 2015 release ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆
I'm looking forward for a 60% progress during summer vacation.  \(^▽^)/