Friday, June 6, 2014

So Sorry!

Hello everyone!┻┳|・ω・)ノ
 Sorry for not updating the blog for 6 days m(_ _)m I've been busy working on Riko and Jin's cosplays... 
I'm having so much fun xD  
Starting from next week I can finally, or at least, dedicate more time on Conspiracy's development! After finishing these two poor lambs' cosplays I'll have to start re-making the UI or at least where I think it's necessary to do some changes.
This is the 3rd textbox ! 
There's so many things that should be done... Oh,well.o(╥﹏╥)o What matters the most to me is to finish this game and keep improving! me and my perfectionism (一。一;;)I have so many ideas in my head I don't even know if it's still a good thing... 
Just going to end this post with a preview of this 6 days work, or at least what I was up to...

♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)
"This is unfair..."

Call me a freak but Jin in western female clothing (currently working) is so terribly beautiful! 
Yes, beautiful! The upper preview is just a taste!