Thursday, September 18, 2014

News for Today!

Guten Tag! Good day! I'm finally writing this post using wi-fi and it's been like ages! I haven't finished playing Kara no Shoujo -I hesitate to finish anything with good mystery/thriller writing- but it's pretty hard to have good end in order to continue... (((╹д╹;)))
Bad news! What I feared most has came true. Conspiracy is going hiatus for an indefinite period of time and by it I meant the project itself. Writing good otome game takes most of your time and life force. Although I have so many game plots I would like for you to play, working on such project alone really takes time. Thus Conspiracy will be on archive sections until I can find enough time to dedicate on it. In other words, me making long story otome games or otome games alone is out of the question for the moment. Guess I'm much better at playing them... \(///Σ///)\
I'll still be making some Visual Novels though, and Bus Stop will absolutely have a vers.2! To tell the truth it's a mixture of two short stories both featuring unrequited love and characters parting ways. C'est la vie, a continue spinning of the wheel of life. -Whoah! This is getting a bit serious-
Hope you'll still continue to give support despite today's news! Thank you very much.
Ending this post with Conspiracy's last script progress report.

The game contains 2,010 dialogue blocks, containing 14,145 words and 74,626
characters, for an average of 7.0 words and 37 characters per block.
The game contains 34 menus, 136 images, and 13 screens.