Friday, September 5, 2014

So Sorry!!!

I'm soo sorry if I didn't make any post on the very last weeks of August. Once I arrived home I learned the internet got cut-off. TT_TT
Now here I am still waiting until they put on a new one - It's been hard without internet I swear- I can't even watch Miyazaki's last animation! I heard they're showing it from September 13 to 16 in cinema theatres , but I prefer watching with subs. -Ha!-
I'm using an internet point since I only felt like going out just today.
As for the game script, the only progress I'm making is the number of words present. I no longer have any idea where the heck the story and characters' dialogues are going. I better admit I'm kind of putting it aside right now. It's still an WiP but until I have my internet back I'll surely be working on it lazily... So much for post-vacation blues or August goal...
Better go now, though I'll explain -or maybe not- everything once I can go online next time. Hoping that I'll finally get my connection back! In other words Conspiracy's once again in break mode for indefinite period of time. Hope to write again soon. :/