Saturday, July 11, 2015

Contemplating....13

My gosh! I can't remember when I started writing this whole "contemplating series" haha... 
I feel like ranting today so here's goes nothing...

     So far I've lost count of exactly how many original characters I've came up with around the whole span of my existence. Nevertheless there came a period of time in which what I thought was a stand alone story, focusing on a brief encounter between two characters, ended up having a wide range of characters. From a single story it became a story of collective people varying in age and timeline always taking place in the same story setting. But where exactly do all of these characters live? 
     Initially I thought of setting it in Japan, classical, but since my knowledge was limited specifying certain cities and scenery would have been a drag time-wise. Some years later at school we had to write a composition titled "The Place I Want To Live In", during that period of time I was in dilemma between living in the city or countryside. I tried compromising the problem by putting factors I like about the two things as well as the ones I dislike.
     Using these factors I came up with the idea of creating a fictional island *** along the Pacific Ocean with the same latitude of Japan. Starting from the original characters' story setting, I named cities, little islands, lakes etc. as well as each characters school. In whichBus Stop and Conspiracy's story setting, in addition with my future projects (except fantasy genre), take place on ***. 
     That's why I called this blog "Strange Chemistry", because it has something to do with it as well. "Strange Chemistry" in that island is the name of a well known blog owned by a mysterious admin who gives advice of any type - this blog is not alike in any way -. In short, the blog's name summarizes all of the collective stories or games around the characters involve within ***.



***Due to personal reasons I don't want to spill the name of the island at the moment but it if anyone wants to guess, the name has to do with something which can be seen at night since ancient time.