Friday, September 25, 2015

SAI is acting cold...

September and I still have not finished Before the Tale's last CG. Due to, perhaps, greater forces my beloved 5 years relationship with Paint tool SAI is unstable until today.
First the brush moved at slower phase or hardly even followed my hand movement from the graphic tablet. I did checked some solutions online but to no avail. So after days of deep thoughts and considerations I opted to uninstall it but alas, I forgot to backup my brush settings.
Reinstalling SAI program I thought or rather, hoped, it would work like it used to again. Smooth and brush movements paralleled to mine. For a couple of minutes it did, but then slow phased movement yet again.
Honestly speaking I have no idea what the heck I'm suppose to do now. I can't work digitally and my mood is dropping again.
How can one work and draw if one's materials do not collaborate? This is seriously getting on my nerves! Sorry you guys had to read this.