Thursday, October 1, 2015

Not Quite Working

After my SAI problems I had to remake all my brush settings. Using it again, but it appears the problem may actually be wacom's latest update which is causing all log problems.
It's awful! I can't work decently, and the slow paced movement is truly getting on my nerves.
Thankfully there are moments the brush moves according to my hands, but then I must restart the system again due to log issues.
All I can do now is to patiently wait for the next intous system update and see if things change for the better.
In the meantime, I managed to work on Before the Tale's last CG lineart and finish writing one of the two endings on Conspiracy's special arc. Right after finishing the script I'll start looking for someone who can work on the game's code. The rest of the UI change and art are still untouched, and I can't tell when I can work on it or if I can work on it soon.