Monday, October 5, 2015

What?!

Weeks ago while I was visiting this online shop I started admiring ( my first order arrived 4 days later! ), I see a pre-order of Chizuru Yukimura's Hakuoki Sweet School Life cosplay. Which I thought was more or less affordable and with free shipping to booth (due to their price shipping policy)! I've saved enough money to actually buy it, but in the meantime I was still waiting for my card's activation.
This morning, having received at last the go to use my card, as soon as I get home I visit the site ready to order. Signed in, I go to my wishlists and what to do I see?

This good can't be shipped in your country.

Fatal blow to my heart! Now I'm grieving and my trust level dropped a whole lot.
Seriously, what's the point of worldwide shipping? Now I'll have to look for cosplay sites again...

Moving on, I also went to the library today and guess what?

I'm so happy I could die 
Yes! They're finally selling in Italy books which inspired most animations of Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli!  Truth be told I was doubting whether this day would ever come. I bow down to the publishers who manage to gain rights and translate them. Now if only some other novels would be possible... let's say something like Ai no Kusabe?

Anyway now I have to look for another cosplay site and hope for the best! If any of you know some trusted sites to buy cosplay please comment!