Sunday, October 4, 2015

Active Projects Status


In a way or another I manage to work on my active projects. Specially Before the Tale's last set of CGs. For Conspiracy on the other hand I still can't come up with the right UI for the game, though I'll start working on it one of these days.

Anyway here's goes my current projects' status:

CONSPIRACY

 Statistic:

The game contains 2,719 dialogue blocks, containing 19,756 words and 103,514 characters, for an average of 7.3 words and 38 characters per block. 

I'm still missing the Gold Ending and Special Ending 2, after that I will have to start re-organizing the variables - hoping with the help of someone good with codes - and at the same time design the UI.

BEFORE THE TALE


Working at last on the last set of CGs. If I finish coloring and editing it, I might - *crosses fingers* - release it before the end of the month! At long last! Although I know it won't be much enjoyable considering the horrible backgrounds and senseless story I made lol.