Sunday, October 25, 2015

Contemplating....14

With the termination of my short second visual novel I am currently at loss.
I know I should stop playing around the bush with Conspiracy's script and work on it yet at the same time I can't bring myself to write with the same mood I used to be in when I started this otome project. Not to mention my currently undergoing problem with the art programs. Sigh...
Despite all these I want to bring life to all my archived ideas and projects so people who enjoy VNs like I do may play it.
Honestly if it weren't for the VN world I don't think I would be facing each day like I am doing now. It saved me from further sinking in the void and partially filled my empty heart. - whoops serious mode on - 
Anyway, I think I'll start with finishing the script and move further on art side for a "possibly" new work in progress visual novel project which will run alongside Conspiracy. Once the script is done I'll start opening a thread, I'm still undecided whether to use Cloudnovel or Ren'py for it though.
Right now I'm at a point in my life where I'm starting to be surrounded by real life dilemmas and I can't seem to avoid my responsibilities anymore. Becoming an adult sure is tough... That's all for today's post. (•‿•)