Sunday, March 13, 2016

Conspiracy: UI Update 3

Finished coding the Yes/No screen! 

Yes, there's a Riko chibi version.

Since most of my initial GUIs had the characters' chibi in them, I decided to keep that concept by putting two chibi characters: one on  the Yes/No screen and  another one on the Gallery's main screen. 

Additionally last night I had the default cursor changed to a new one. Differently from the initial cursor this latter is more simple and minimal. Which means, no animation of any sort. Although I'll probably have one on my other projects. 
Since I hate the idea of deleting it and considering it's my first cursor pixel animation, I'll be adding it on my free resources page on this blog alongside the file code. 

Now all's that left for me to work on are the characters' galleries. At the moment it will contain only the lock images for I have yet to work on the CGs. 

That's all for today's update!