Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Update: Conspiracy

I can't believe it's March already. This year has been pretty fast and busy, at least for me. 
So last year during summer I sketched Conspiracy's characters' new sprites on paper, scanned it and worked on it digitally. Thankfully, this method is making things easy for me right now that I'm working on their sprite. 
Just this afternoon I've finished Mizuno sprite ver.4, after which I'll start coloring her then pass on the other characters (probably by random).

Do not use, re-upload, or share without my permission.

I'm glad her hands came out decently since I really suck at drawing them. Also, I believe there has been a huge improvement between this sprite and my earlier works for Conspiracy. 2016 could finally be the year I'll release this game! After all isn't everything possible in 2016? 

Also, I sometimes post other work in progress and art previews on my personal blog. Be warned though, I repost BL stuff there as well.

Have a nice weekday!