Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Working on a KN 2

   I'm back again! I didn't expect to update this blog so soon.

   I used Ren'py a few days before to finally set up Azure but... it could be due to me being away from programming for so long or the new version complicated to look at ( mind you it took me years to get used to Ren'py ) in the end I eventually went for Cloudnovel. 
   
   With this I have no idea if I will be investing money for the download option ( they implemented one last year or so ) then re-upload it on itch.io or just leave the game free. 
   If I do however, you'd have to sign in to the site to play it. Due to Cloudnovel's game publishing regulation I have to put on mature filter. Which means signing in will be the only way to play it.  
   I'm more interested in having people download my game then play it rather than signing in first then playing it however.
   
    In other words I am considering paying for the download. I don't mind it really but I don't know if I stashed enough savings to afford me this process. 
    Regarding the second volume... Have to revise it again then find someone who can proofread it for free but also give me a feedback of the content.