Saturday, October 21, 2017

Productivity Week

I can't believe how productive I've been this week. Second post for October.


So far the UIs are up and working. Even the activity screen log which got me in trouble at first, is now functioning as I had intended. Not to mention I began sketching out the sprites for all characters ( CloudAvatar sprites included). You can check out a preview with this video.



'No Thanks, Eros!', will be my experimental project to see how and what much I can do using Cloudnovel. Something I already began doing with 'White Book Series : Azure'. As already mentioned I would like to create some sort of episodic visual novel series using this online engine. This project will help me get a picture of what I can create for that idea and for upcoming shorts. 

Back to the game dev progress. Since this game will have at least four love interests plus and additional romance-able character. As a way to not be overwhelmed I will be adding two of them in the first release for Winter Jam. I will be concentrating on one character route at a time. Although the game has a daily stat I will try and keep their story consistent. While also considering in mind certain requirements which need to be met in order to unlock their scenes. 

The plan is for now to alternate between sprites' design and script writing. I'm looking forward to see this one get done in time for Winter Jam. Once it's release I plan to make some of the in-game sprites available. Just a way to contribuite more in the visual novel world.


Have a nice day!

                                                                                                            ~Silver