Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Still Alive and Haunting

Hallo everyone! This is my first blog post for October. 





I'm opening this post by admitting my failure to finish and submit See You Again for SuNoFes 2017. I haven't touched Ren'Py for so long and during that span of time some things has changed. But, I'm certain I will still be using the engine for future works. I only need time to get use to it again.

On the brighter side.. I am enthusiastic to announce a new project for CloudNovel's upcoming Winter Jam. Which I am currently working on right now. I'm excited to try out its upcoming function called Cloud Avatar. Something I want to add on my vn to ease up sprite making.

The plot for this project will be more lighter in comparison from my recent works. As per usual I had to scrap three or four ideas before opting to put my hands on this one. Once I started writing the script I couldn't stop myself. Something I haven't felt in a while since Nocturnal Affair and Before The Tale.

I don't know if I will be creating a thread at CloudNovel. But without doubt I'll keep you guys updated about my progress. Here or at my new game dev twitter account (@strng_notes).

Leaving you guys with a preview of what I managed to work on for now.

Have an awesome weekend!


~Silver