Friday, December 29, 2017

No Thanks, Eros! - Update 6

How are your holidays going? Hope you guys are enjoying it! Here's a short last update for the month of December 2017.



Sprites for NTE are still in progress. The game script on the other hand is proceeding well. Both Caden and Jun's route are going smoothly alongside the main one.

I'm glad to announce that by the time I'm writing this (December 24th) the story has reached "Day 4". From here on out certain points will influence how Lee's day will go. Which means lack of activity choices.

I haven't figured out if this game will be "mobile otome sort of branching " or "branching based on choices" yet. In the meantime I'll keep my focus on their story. Then eventually decide how to handle this once the other two pursuable male characters are available.

As of now the script has 4366 words.

Happy Holidays!