Saturday, December 2, 2017

No Thanks, Eros! - Update 4

CloudNovel's winter jam officially starts!




Since my last update I had taken a few weeks off from game dev. Which sadly lasted throughout the last week of November. I just couldn't bring myself to work on Karu even if his clothing had already been drafted. Lee's base sprite on the other hand has been successfully completed. And the logo for "No Thanks, Eros!" has finally been decided, fortunately.

On another positive note, I'm slowly regaining my creative flow starting with Karu. In fact, I am sure his sprite will be done by the weekend. Which means around next week Noe and the other two love interests will be finally worked upon. With a preview finally available on the project's thread.

Once the art assets are done, it's back to UI and script writing again! Hopefully this will occur throughout the last weeks of December. If the holidays will let make it possible for me to stay at home. But since the jam will end on January 31st further work can be continued.

That's all the update I can give you guys for now. I'll try and write more during the jam if I find something worth updating in regards to "No Thanks,Eros!".