Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Come va?

Long time no see! Hope you like how I changed some things over here while we're all being quarantined.
Here's some intriguing update .


     It's been almost three years since I have last published anything in this blog. I have to thank Covid-19 for this sudden opportunity to revisit all my social media accounts. Last you heard from me, I was in the process of working on a dating sim otome for Cloudnovel's Winter Jam. 

     Once again things happened in my personal life that have made me abandoned the project at the end of 2017. Eventually I decided to put a stop into developing visual novels so I can concentrate on other things. "As per usual from you Silver!" I know, I'm well aware of my awful habits. 

     It's hard you know, to always be reminded of the myriad of projects that will never see the light of day. But you're not here for that, and you sure as hell aren't interested into stuff like that. So, even if I stopped developing, it didn't mean I could turn off creating new ideas or updating some of my older scripts - regardless of the little progress -. 

  Which now leads us to this post. I don't want to hype anything unless I'm 80% sure I can deliver it, for now. Something I have regretfully been doing ever since getting into visual novel development. Hence, why I am trying out this new strategy. Simply put, keep an eye out for something. 

    Thank you to whoever stuck with me so far over the years. I truly appreciate it. Be careful and stay safe!