Thursday, June 4, 2020

Yaoi Jam+ Week 1

Glad to announce that Nocturnal Affair's full script has been reprised. Yaoi Jam Plus is an additional game jam under Yaoi Jam, where developers can reprise any unfinished projects from previous jams that have been submitted.


The full version will be available in Twine format, differently from the earlier demo release. I took this chance as an opportunity to try my hands on the Twine engine. Thankfully, a portion of the second half of NA's script was close to the finish, although missing some of the endings and minor dialogue choices.
Spoiler of a discarded scene.

I began importing the process of importing the demo script this week. The process is difficult but I'm tackling it one step at a time. However, it is important to note that should the game be released in time for the Yaoi Jam Plus deadline, the whole game will be filled with grammar and typos.

The overall view of scripts and routes.
Nevertheless, I hope the full game will be enjoyed. I will try and update the progress on a weekly bases.

Take care and stay safe!