Saturday, January 16, 2021

Dev Diary #07

 Here's to another week of an update!

So far, I have managed to write a couple of scenes for "Pink Rose" (the title of Bus Stop's work in progress revamp) and boy am I amazed how different the writing is now compared to the original! Likewise, some of the earlier choices will now have consequences within the game. 

Meanwhile, I've been toying around the basic interface over at Ren'Py to facilitate working on the custom UI for when the time comes (I already have some thumbnail sketches for the UI design) and experimented with the pronoun tool. Ideally, the new version will have the option for players to choose not only Fujioka's gender (making BS also BxB) but her pronoun. I posted a video preview of it exclusively over at ko-fi. Before the Tale, on the other hand, is pending while I'm updating my commission sheets with new art samples. All in all, the plan this month is to chill and recharge my creative fuel after working on "White Book" last month. If possible I want to avoid burn-out which will only hinder the projects even more. 

That's all I have for this week. Thanks for dropping by!