Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Bon soir!

Sorry if I haven't posted anything since November 8th, been kind of busy between projects and real life situations. I'm just glad the weather here is getting better now - hoping it lasts longer- than the previous days.
What to say? I finished the sprites needed for the demo. Still haven't wrote a single darn thing on my game's script. I'm getting into webcomics. I've been dozing off at school. Nothing new... - LOL xD -
Unfortunately, I realized I've been spending a lot of money though I rarely go out this month. Why so? I haven't even bought a single manga for 5 months now! I feel so poor. 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。 Ahahaha...
How can one be broke in the middle of the month of November I have no idea hahah... I just feel so stupid. 
Yesterday while I was rummaging trough my old stuff I found a huge pile of notebooks, all full of my past drawings and old characters. Sure brought back some old memories. Thinking about it now, I guess I did improve quite a lot. Not to mention my males. xD 
My perseverance in ulterior improvement is still en cours though!
By reading this post I bet you're thinking :" What the hell she keeps complaining for? Get a topic." Sorry, sorry. It's one of those days I have nothing decent to write and end up writing crappy nonsense things.
On the bright side, this is the first long senseless post I've written after a long time! (~‾⌣‾)~


Nope these aren't my old works! You'll never ever see them! Hahahaha  (。-`ω´-)

I should really reprise buying blank paged notebooks... Kind of hard to find one though :<