Saturday, November 8, 2014

About to Finish 2nd Set!

I'm about to finish the second sprites sets' expression for the demo! Working on Ardalain and later on I'll have to finish only Eren's and Keith's, once I finish these I'll temporarily take a break for some days so I can work on my designs which I'll be submitting to a contest within November 25th.
Then I'll reprise working again on Black Lotus. I still have to correct some errors and change the lineart for the game considering how thick it is but before that I'll have to finish the chibi versions for character profile. -Ahh...So many things and I only have one life. Hahaha...-
Knowing that Pocoscon is doing her best, I'm motivated to finish this project as well and not to give up on it.
By the way, I'm happy to announce that I might probably stop using this blog for Strange Chemistry since I discovered a free site creator online. Which means updates and posts in far future will be present there containing some blog links for future Visual Novel projects status. You can try taking a look at here. It's still under construction though. In the meantime thank you very much to all those visiting this blog of mine. :)