Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Today is the last day of October for this year 2014! How will you be spending the night?
I'm going to watch some asian horror movies which will surely make it hard for me to sleep tonight but who cares? xD 
My best antidote is to watch a good comedy, although terrifying scenes will keep haunting me for days. Hahaha...
If I end up staying awake all night I can at least work on the art part for the project, still have a lot things to do and I'm really looking forward on playing the demo. Odd right? :)

I should get back writing Conspiracy sometimes, but without the right humor it's pretty hard to write fluffy fluffy things... ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡
I also want to work on a short visual novel with few choices and image filled story, currently the one I'd love to start is mixing up with another story I had in mind. So for now, I'm trying to give back its original concept and write the script first just to be sure it finishes.
I'm really thankful to all of you who keep up with me. :D I'll definitely finish Conspiracy!!!