Saturday, October 18, 2014

Saturday At Last!

Finally a bit of breathing! October is once again keeping me busy consecutively with few chance of taking a breather. Man, I keep wondering how I manage to survive my everyday. Thank you, Saturday! If I could I'd marry you and won't ever let you go! ♥~(‘▽^人)
About the Halloween promo art, I need to admit I hate working on full body shots. -yep, I'm that lazy- But what I can't believe the most is how I am really looking forward on making my first yaoi illust! -Is it right to call it that way???-  This must be the fruit of all those free times spent in reading yaoi. Can't help it though, they're so good looking and I'm aiming to have decent bishounens as well! (///Σ///)
Practice makes perfect! So does having references! Overall I think my fangirling got the best of me. Ops...?

Indecent pose...I made an indecent pose haha...(。-_-。)