Thursday, October 23, 2014

Cold Autumn Greeting!

This morning, the moment I stepped out of house I was greeted by a cold autumn season. To think just some days ago on midday it still felt like summer!
Halloween is in less than a week so I should really get those sprite expressions done, not to mention I still have to work on those promo arts and omake for Black Lotus. Haha, so many things to do yet so few.
Once all sprite works are done, Pocoscon asked me if I wanted to make some omake or/and art work for the BXB project. I'm really looking forward on making them since it's also a first for me to officially release a Boy's Love omake! So nervous~~~~! ((유∀유|||))
I already have some slight ideas for the upcoming holidays though!
Seriously, this project is such a motivational after going hiatus on my own project. Speaking of project, I certainly am out of my mind considering my horrible idea! I'm planning on remaking once again Conspiracy's sprite for the 3rd time! Yep, I'm reeeally considering that possibility.
Shame on me, all talk and few deeds. 。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚)゚。  Someone stop me from doing any more crazy actions!!! Hahaha xD