Sunday, October 5, 2014

Yesterday's Romics Voyage

Once again my Romics voyage brought me new color inspirations and refresh feelings although by nighttime my legs were killing me! As always it was held at Fiera di Roma, occupying 3 areas; 2 for gadgets and other awesome things and 1 for movie place, where movie trailers are often shown.


 I went there by afternoon upon my friend's insistence and I must say it was quite surprising knowing there were still a lot of people even after 7 p.m.
This time though my only regret was not bringing sufficient money, unlike the previous times. Can you believe I'm not satisfied?! It's a shame I couldn't buy so many items though they're the same every year, which is also a good thing since I can always buy them next time. This month's been hard on me financially speaking. (|||❛︵❛.)



But oh well, what matters the most is that I had a great time. Whenever I go there it always feels like a first! Did I mention there were Dramatical Murder cosplayers? -where's my Clear?- (♥ω♥ ) ~♪