Friday, November 28, 2014

Finally a Post!

I haven't written much at all this month! It's been like forever. (๑-﹏-๑) This week has been like hell! Luckily I made it through the week, mentally unstable but still alive. I don't know about next week though... It's going to be a tough until next Friday. Ahh~~~ Sooooo busy!!!
I admit it's frustrating that I can't work much for the game, we've also been delaying the demo because of me! (ᗒᗩᗕ)՞
Changing topics, I finally decided to make another Visual Novel project after putting a sea of ideas aside. I'm attempting to write the script for it whenever I can at the moment and once I finish my big pile of things to do for Black Lotus, I'll start working on it. I'll fill you more information about it in the future. ☆*・゜゚・*(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ 
 Here's another sketches from my messy art files. Haha.. (´∀`)