Thursday, December 4, 2014

Rainy Days Again...

  First of all, I'm finally glad I made it through 2 weeks of hell! I'm surprise as well since it was the first time I entirely ignored anime & manga just to concentrate in real life. I was on my limit as well; mentally and physically speaking but looks like it will take a while before another damn busy week presents itself again. Lucky me~~~!
  Again I want to assure you I'm still on Black Lotus Project! In fact I'm quite behind my planned schedule and I should start working on Christmas and New Year special as well. If I was complaining about my shortage of work as a character sprite artist, now I'm complaining for having so much work accumulated.
  Change of plans, I better get those second version of sprites finish soon. As for Strange Chemistry's site I think it will still take some time but I'm hoping to finish working on it soon! -That is if I find a decent free website platform- 
Anyway I'm in the mode for making short strips for Black Lotus characters!
See you soon