Saturday, December 13, 2014

Game Proposal

It's was time! I was starting to wonder wither if it was better for me to quit. Mood swings! How much I hate it! One moment you're excessively hard-working with a positive outlook on life and the next you're there sulking about how miserable you have become. \(●o○;)ノ To make matters worse I've been seeing sad movies on tv around lately. What the heck?!
So, while my artistic mood has gone off somewhere I was in constant dilemma with my future projects and if it was still worth it to continue making Visual Novels. Let's face it, I know most of you think I'm all words and no deed! Worse is I hardly even completed a single decent game! -Bus Stop was something which was done in two weeks-
So you know what? I came to a conclusion. I will present an idea and recruit trustworthy people willing to work with me free. If there ever comes a moment I ever go in gloom mood for a year again I will leave them the project with the hope that they will make a decent game out of it.
How does that sound? Any thoughts about it? I wanna hear all your opinions.