Wednesday, December 10, 2014

So Much for Productive Week

Ugh... I start thinking my luck isn't on my highest point this month. Been reeeeally unproductive and I just realized only now that Christmas is near!!!
Weather's getting colder here it's making me drowsy. Can't wait for winter vacations to stay in my warm bed all day, while having my long awaited Dramatical Murder Marathon! Yes! I've waited this long just so I can watch the entire series without having to wait for the next update. ੧| ⊗ ▾ ⊗ |୨
Anyway I got piled up with lots of commissions mixed together with some affairs in real life. How awesome is that? - *laughs madly*-
I apologize for not posting anything but ever since my hell of a week ended I now find myself sleepy around 1 a.m. which usually doesn't occur since I'm too engulf on working to even notice how much time passed. It's both a good and bad thing; good because it means more sleep for me and bad because it's impossible for me to continue working while dozing off from time to time in front of the computer screen. - I can't stand my drool-y face -
Speaking of work, I previously anticipated a short visual novel which I finally decided to concentrate on among my old archives and new ones. All I'm going to tell you for now is that the temporary title starts with E. and E. Yep. Two words. ~(⁰▿⁰)~