Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Advance Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Waahh~~~! Tomorrow is Christmas Day already? Time sure flew by. I can't believe this year is about to end. Thinking back I was pretty sure I would've finished Conspiracy by Spring 2015, but well... We all know how it went. - *hides in shame* - 
What I'm most surprised about is that this blog continued functioning, me updating utter senseless posts and those few readers visiting Strange Chemistry. I'm truly grateful to you all! (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)
That's why for some time now I've been visiting different free website discovering which I'll be most comfortable with. Learned basic HTML and CSS styling along the way - I admit I'm still lacking some experience in web creation. - resulting in me managing to create at least the basic things for a quasi decent blog. There's still a looong way to go and until then please continue visiting Strange Chemistry!
(๑′ᴗ‵๑)I Lᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ♥