Friday, May 1, 2015

Contemplating....11

   Happy Labor's Day! This holiday will be the last break for me before summer vacation comes and I can work on my games again. Last time you heard of me was 2 months ago and since then I haven't posted anything at all. -I apologize!-  ๑•́ㅿ•̀๑) ᔆᵒʳʳᵞ
    It's quite difficult to work on artworks with my busy life, not to mention mood drops which happens often much to my dismay. So I'm looking forward for summer to continue all my delayed works!
    So today I learned Grooveshark shut down. To think I've been using it for at least 3 years... I listen their  music stream whenever I had to draw or study for hours so I'm sad about it's closure, overall it has been a great experience -I mean I rediscover bands which has more or less forgotten- .
    Now I'm looking for other online music streaming, this time "legal" - but Grooveshark will still be no.1 for me - and for now I'm satisfied with what I've found.
     For the BL project I'm working I'm starting to do Keith sprite and beginning some draft works for Sakura. - I have 4 characters left to go!-


   Regarding this blog, I mentioned a while back about the possibility of moving site. I still can't choose between Wordpress or Tumblr but the fact about moving is true. Until then I will continue posting here. Have a nice day!