Sunday, May 17, 2015

Random Thinking

   Come state? How are you? I'm surprisingly calm despite knowing how long I haven't been working on either Black Lotus or my own VNs. I find it really disturbing since I have so much ideas I need to get out of my head. Everyday I inevitably come up with something new and I don't have enough time. At least that's what I think... Luckily summer is due soon and I can't wait to work day and night on my projects again.
   The short KN I have in mind well focus more on backgrounds which means other than sprite work I'll start practicing backgrounds as well. It takes a lot of work and my knowledge regarding shadowing is that of a complete beginner. 
    Around summer I'll attempt to build Strange Chemistry's main blog with posts solely about game updates. This blog will become my personal thoughts' dump - or something like that haha...- but I won't mind if you drop by some time. ( ´•౪•`)
   Collabs for games are going to be rare since as you clearly notice I'm extremely problematic changing styles whenever I think it's all wrong. I hope to still be able to work with Pocoscon once again though, she's such a great writer and a great friend. 


   PS. I miss Grooveshark (╥_╥)